Complete Process to Activate Amazon Fire Stick and Prime Video
In the past few years, with the arrival of video streaming services like Hulu, Netflix, Hotstar, Amazon Prime, etc., our TV viewing experience has changed drastically. With Amazon fire stick, you can access millions of movies and TV shows on your smart TV.
Not only your favorite TV shows and movies, but also you can enjoy other streaming services such as Netflix and YouTube as well. You can find films, TV shows, movies, documentaries, etc., of your choice on all these streaming services. The Amazon Fire TV Stick is one of the latest features of the streaming services.
How to Set up Amazon Fire TV Stick for the First Time?
If you have recently purchased a fire stick and looking forward to activating it, then you are at the right place. We’re here to help all those users who want to activate the Amazon Fire stick for the time. But before we proceed, let’s know about some of the required things that you need to set up the Amazon fire stick.
- A Smart TV: This is the foremost requirement. It would be best if you had an HDTV with an HDMI port to connect Fire stick with it.
- Amazon Account: You need to have an Amazon account to connect it with the fire stick. You can order a fire stick with your Amazon account.
- Internet Connection: This is the most basic requirement to activate Amazon Fire stick and Prime Video. Your Amazon Fire Stick needs to be connected with high-speed internet or wifi connection.
How to activate Amazon Prime on a mobile phone?
You can set up an Amazon Prime account on a mobile phone. For this, you have to firstly install the Amazon Prime application from the Play Store or Apple Store on your mobile phone.
After that, you have to activate Amazon Prime by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the Amazon application on your Android or i-phone.
- Select the option to “Register on the Amazon Website.”
- Then click on the “Sign in and Start” tab
- Now you will receive an Amazon activation code.
- Subsequently, visit the amazon.com/mytv site on your web browser.
- Once this site is opened, enter the Amazon activation code. After this Amazon would start the prime membership activation process.
How do I connect an Amazon fire stick to my TV?
You can connect the Amazon fire stick to the TV in a very simple way. If your device has an HDMI feature, you can plug in the Amazon fire stick in it. When you unbox your Amazon fire stick, you will get three important accessories: remote, power adapter, and the fire stick. You need to connect your fire stick to your TV and power cable to your Firestick. And further then with the help of a remote, you can set up your Amazon fire stick account.
- First, turn off your TV if it is on.
- In your TV’S HDMI port, plug in the fire stick.
- Now connect the power cable to the fire stick and plug the switch into the power outlet on the wall.
- Now switch on your TV and navigate to the input channel or source that you plugged the fire stick or select the HDMI port number 1 or 2.
- After this correction, you will find the log of Amazon fire stick on your screen.
- Most probably, you will find your Amazon fire stick TV is paired with your TV automatically.
- The next important thing is to connect your fire stick to the internet through wifi.
- To register your device and complete the Amazon fire stick setup process, log in to your Amazon account with your id or password.
- Once you are logged into your Amazon account, follow all the steps mentioned on-screen. Moreover, you have to enter the Amazon fire stick activation code.