Got a new Amazon Fire tv stick? Take these steps to connect it with your tv?
With the emergence of video streaming services such as Hulu, Netflix, Hotstar, and Amazon Prime, TVs worldwide are changing rapidly. DTH might very soon become a thing of the past, and it will be good for nothing. Video streaming services provide more and better content and provide viewers with a real choice: they can choose what they want from millions of TV shows, movies, documentaries, etc.
The latest video stream is the Amazon Fire TV Stick. Fire Stick is very exclusive as it provides many services, such as Amazon Prime Video, Hotstar, Netflix, Gaana, and more. So if you have recently got a brand new Amazon Fire Stick and now want to set it up, it can be challenging. But you should not worry anymore because we’re here to help you out with the Amazon fire tv stick set-up for the first time on your TV. Essentially there are few things that you will require to set up and connect Fire TV Stick with your device.
This blog will also discuss an aspect of the Fire tv stick, which is the Amazon fire stick not turning on. Users often complain about why the Amazon fire stick is not working. So we have decided to give some troubleshooting tips to fix this issue.
How to set up an Amazon Fire TV Stick?
You can set up your Amazon Fire Stick in minutes. Therefore, if you have unpacked the Fire Stick and carried the remote control, Fire Stick and power adapter with you, please follow the steps below. Now that everything is ready, we can start. Here is how to set up an Amazon Fire tv Stick for the first time.
Here are the steps required to set up the Amazon Fire tv Stick:
- First, turn on your tv and take your Fire TV Stick Device. You’ll find a micro-USB port and an HDMI; you have to plug a fire stick in it.
- Now connect the Power Adapter to a power outlet.
- Now plug the Fire Stick into any HDMI port on the TV. Make a note of the HDMI port number, as you will now be asked to activate the corresponding HDMI input channel on the TV.
- Turn on the TV, navigate to the input channel or source connected to the Firestick, or select the HDMI port numbered 1 and 2.
- After this, you have to set up the Fire Stick remote, so insert the batteries in it.
- You will most likely find that your Amazon Fire Stick TV will automatically pair with your TV. But if not, please press the start button. And the start button for at least 10 seconds.
- Fire Stick will now ask you to choose your preferred language.
- When you see the list of networks, select your WiFi and enter your SSID and password (if required) to connect. It’s time to register your device with your Amazon account.
- Now it’s time to register your device to your Amazon account. Your Amazon Fire TV Stick will be pre-registered if you have ordered it from Amazon. However, if that’s not the case or you wish to register through a different Amazon account, you can follow the on-screen instructions to Register or deregister Your Fire TV.
- If your Fire Stick is not pre-registered, you should see the following window. If you have an Amazon account, please select the first option. Otherwise, first, create an Amazon account by clicking I am new to Amazon. Your Fire Stick will now be registered. Please wait a few seconds.
- Firestick will ask if you wish to save your WiFi password to your Amazon account when the registration is finished.
- Now log in to your Amazon account with your ID or password to register your device and complete the Amazon Fire Stick installation process. After successfully logging into your account, follow the steps as mentioned on the screen.
Why is my Amazon fire stick not working? Steps to fix this issue:-
If your Amazon Fire Stick is not responding or a black TV screen appears, it is not turning on. However, you don’t need to worry as these are some common problems that often occur repeatedly. One of the most common problems people encounter with their device is fire stick freezing—application-related errors, crashes, audio or image issues, blank screen, etc.
If you face the problem of Amazon fire stick not working, you can fix it simply by restarting the Amazon fire stick device. This is often a cure for common power cord problems and then plugging it back in to get it back to work.
Here are some tips to fix the issues of the Amazon Fire Stick not working:
- Ensure your device receives adequate and uninterrupted internet signals; you can avoid the fire stick no signal issue by this.
Moreover, if fire stick randomly pauses, turning off and on A / V receivers or soundbars connected to your Fire TV device can help.
- Sometimes there are issues with the Amazon Firestick because its remote is not working. So the one solution is to change the batteries of the Firestick remote.
- Most experts say that fire stick black screen issues keep losing HDMI signal; Firestick keeps losing HDMI signal can be resolved by unplugging and reconnecting the device.
- Ensure the remote control source or input button and HDMI port you connected your fire stick to are the same.
- The other important thing is to ensure that your device is connected with a high-speed internet connection and does not. Also, check the status of your HDMI cable. It should be free of cuts and dents.