How do I log into my Amazon Prime account? Learn Simple Steps
Amazon Prime allows users to access great features of Amazon, including free, fast delivery, unlimited video streaming, and exclusive access to offers. To access this exclusive feature, one has to pay for an Amazon subscription. Amazon Login Prime Video is a video-on-demand service. With this subscription, one can stream unlimited movies and TV shows. That’s why Amazon has designed its excellent video service in such a way that it supports smart TVs hassle-freely. But, the sad truth is that many prime subscribers are unaware of this fact. Hence, many users wonder- How do I sign into Amazon Prime on my TV?
All you need to do is to Amazon Sign up for Prime Video or download it from the app store. After this, you need to register the device by choosing the “Sign in and look” option and enter the account information on the device and then select “Register on Amazon Login website” to get the digital code, and after this, you have to enter the account and download the Amazon Video app from the devices and watch your favorite TV shows.
How do I find my Amazon login and password?
- Using the supplied remote control and tap on the “Home” or “Menu” button.
- Choose “Video, Application, My apps, or apps depending on the model you are using.
- Select the “Prime Video” on the app amazon.com login.
- After this, you need to sign in and start watching and note the registration code that appears on the device.
- Using the internet, you need to go to the “Amazon” sign-in page.
- This will complete the process to register.
How do I sign into Amazon Prime on my smart TV?
To sign into Amazon Prime is to connect your smart TV with the Prime video and streaming device. Following are the steps that you need to take to log in to your Amazon Prime account on your TV:
- To login to Amazon Prime on your TV, you will require Sign-in on your phone.
- Navigate to www.PrimeVideo.com/mytv on your phone browser.
- Then from the top right corner of the screen, select the “Sign in” button.
- Make sure you use the same email or phone number you have registered to sign up for Amazon Prime.
- Now tap the “My TV” button from the drop-down menu.
- On the next screen, you will get the “registration page,” where you will require to enter the registration code in the given space to register your smart TV on Amazon Prime.
- Enter the code as mentioned on your smart TV screen.
- Ensure that you have entered the correct code before proceeding.
- If everything looks fine, tap the “Sign in” button on the phone.
- Now, look at the TV. You might pleasantly surprise as you will find your profile on your Smart TV.
- That’s how you can do Amazon Prime video sign-in with a smart TV.
Why Can’t I Log into My Account?
Although it is quite easy to sign-up for an Amazon account, users sometimes cannot log into their account. This issue occurs due to so many reasons. Here are some of the most common reasons behind Amazon log in issues:
- Email Address: For logging into your Amazon account, you need to enter the registered email ID. If you have entered an incorrect ID, then there will be the sign-up process.
- Mobile Phone Number: If you created your account with a mobile phone number, you’ll need to use your mobile phone number to log into your account. Make sure that you’re including your country code in your mobile phone number.
- Password: If you have entered the incorrect Amazon password, you won’t be able to log. You’re sure you’re using the correct email address or mobile phone number or try to reset your Amazon password.
How to fix the Amazon Login prime video problem?
Many users face the Amazon Login Prime Video streaming and connection issues and find the Amazon Login Prime Video error codes while trying to use the service. Following are some of the reasons behind Amazon login problems:
- Use this guide to troubleshoot common issues with Amazon Login Prime Video streaming on your devices and download Prime Videos to your phone or tablet and view them offline.
- Never share the password of your Amazon account.
- You can fix all these errors by un-plugin the TV power cable and keep it unplugged for one minute, then switch on your TV and check if the issue has gone.
- Check the internet or wifi speed. If it is running slow, then fix it.
- Reset your mobile’s setting.