We all know that it’s not a good idea to disable antivirus. but sometimes we have to disable antivirus when the antivirus doesn’t let install other software. In such case, it becomes necessary to disable antivirus. Webroot is much prone to block other programs and windows files than other softwares so it’s important to know the process of how to disable webroot secureanywhere.
Webroot SecureAnywhere is intended to give consistent assurance. Albeit outsider projects may prescribe you cripple your security programming during specific procedures, for example, establishment, you may not have to impair SecureAnywhere in such cases. However, webroot is outstanding antivirus software due to its lightning-fast system scan and lower disk space. But there are some demerits also like no parenting control and over compromising with running applications in order to maintain security.
Before other security projects have meddled with programming and driver establishment, yet SecureAnywhere works in an unexpected way. Closing down your Webroot assurance can really frustrate numerous significant program capacities, without giving any genuine advantage. Consequently, we unequivocally prescribe you permit the SecureAnywhere program to keep running consistently.
On the off chance that you accept that Webroot is obstructing the establishment or update of an outsider program, it isn’t working as structured. If it’s not too much trouble total the accompanying strides to affirm this is the situation and, assuming this is the case, let us know with the goal that we can inquire about the contention.
How To Disable Webroot On Windows PC:
Locate webroot secureanywhere on system tray.
Right Click on it and select shut down protection.
A message will prompt to confirm “whether you shut down webroot”. click yes.
You may asked to fill CAPTCHA for confirmation.
Webroot will be disabled.
TO enablewebroot secureanywhere again
Open windows start menu==>Click All program==>webroot secureanywhere==>webroot secureanywhereagain.
how to disable webroot secureanywhere on MAC :
- Locate the Webroot icon in the menu bar.
- Click the Webroot icon to open the SecureAnywhere interface.
- Click on the drop-down menu.
- Look for the open webroot SecureAnywhere.
- Select webroot “SecureAnywhere.”
- On the main window, Mac security option will be displayed on right upper side of window.
- Click on the mac security.
- This action will lead to open two more options. Real-time shield & web threat shield.
1) Real-time shield- Control how threats are blocked and quarantined on your Mac.
2) Web threat shield- Protect your system while surfing the internet.
- Click on the green button next to both, if the button turns orange, shield will be off.
- If you disable the shield your mac will be vulnerable to cyber threats.
- You must restart the browser so that changes can take effect.