Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange that provides a platform for trading various cryptocurrencies. In addition, it provides a crypto wallet for its traders, where they can store their electronic funds.
The exchange also has supporting programs that help traders make investment decisions. In addition, Binance has its blockchain-based token, Binance Coin. You’ll also want to keep track of your crypto portfolio and have a record of your transactions for taxes.
Steps to open a Binance account:
1. Visit binance.us and click Sign Up Now
2. Enter your email address, password, check the box and click Create account
4. After this, you will receive a verification email to the email address provided. Click the confirmation link in the email and log in again
5. Click Deposit to start moving funds from your binance.com account to your Binance.us account
6. You will have to verify before Binance US allows you to deposit and withdraw funds. Click Basic Verification to proceed
How to log in to Binance on a mobile phone?
To log into Binance on a mobile phone install the application from Google Play store on your device.
- Go to Binance App on your mobile phone.
- Click on “Login”.
- Enter your email or Mobile Phone Number and Password.
- If you forgot the password, click on “Forgot password”.
- To log in to Binance, you need to go to a trading platform application or website. To enter your personal account (login), you must click on it. On the site’s main page and enter the login (email, mobile) and password you specified during registration.
How to fix the Binance login issue?
Fix the Binance Login issues with the help of the following steps:
- If you cannot log in to Binance, give this a try. Binance just did an upgrade, and some users could not log in to their Binance accounts.
- Utilize our alternate login page https://www.binance.com/hw_login.html
- Clear your browser cache and cookies. However, if there still issues with account sign-up, try another browser.
- Moreover, you can try log into your account on another device.
- If you are still unable, it may be an issue with your network if you are connected to a home or Wi-Fi network, attempting to use mobile data (or vice-versa).
- If none of the above steps was successful, please open a support ticket and private message your Binance email to customer service. Our IT department will look into it as soon as possible.
After reading this blog, we hope you will be able to log into your Binance account with some simple steps. The great thing is that you can do Binance on your mobile phone and your website. Moreover, if there are any issues, you can fix them with couple of easy troubleshooting steps.