Blockchain.com Exchange is a crypto exchange with world-class speed, reliability, and liquidity. It was launched as an exchange so that users can buy and sell cryptocurrencies from Blockchain.com directly. Blockchain.com is known as popular cryptocurrency wallet, an exchange, a block explorer.
If you’re not familiar with the Blockchain industry, an explorer lets you enter the hash of any transaction that occurs on a Blockchain to get more information. For example, you can retrieve the transaction amount, the number of confirmations, the wallet addresses of the sender and the receiver, etc.
However, Blockchain.com is much better known for the open-source wallet as it offers a noncustodial wallet, which means that you’re in control of your private keys. Blockchain.com can’t directly access your funds. Moreover, thirty-one million consumers have confirmed their identities on Blockchain.com. The number of users that are active has increased three times over the previous 12 months.
What is a Blockchain wallet?
A Blockchain wallet allows users to send, receive, store, and exchange value on a Blockchain and monitor and manage their assets on the Blockchain. In addition, Blockchain Wallet users may handle their balance of 2 cryptocurrencies: bitcoin and ether.
This article will explain what a Blockchain wallet is, its detailed workings, and how you can log into a wallet. In addition to this, we will discuss the advantages of using a Blockchain wallet and some ways to fix the Blockchain login problems. The Blockchain wallet is a top choice for cryptocurrency traders and investors. Using a Blockchain wallet is simple, but sometimes customers get stuck with any unwanted situations further are many other advantages of Blockchain.
Here are some of the benefits of using the Blockchain Wallet:
- Facilitating borderless trades, which means you can trade around geographies without problems of conversions and expenses of overseas exchange.
- Blockchain wallet has a user-friendly design and is easy to navigate.
- Very low fees for deposits and exchanges, particularly for those transacting substantial quantities of money.
- Better privacy and security of transactions due to cryptography. Blockchain wallet uses advanced technology to keep users’ data safe from any untrusted source.
- Simple signups compared to acquiring a mobile vault or bank account with legal and complicated procedures and verification needs.
How to log into a Blockchain wallet?
For Blockchain wallet, download and install Blockchain wallet directly from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android) on your smartphone. Subsequently following are some of the steps that you will have to take to sign in for a Blockchain wallet:
- Launch the Blockchain App Wallet on your smartphone. Then click on Create a Wallet.
- On the next screen, fill up your email address and choose a strong, secure password (e.g., a combination of small letters, capital letters, numbers and special characters) that you can remember easily.
- Choose a secure password or your wallet. Please retype your password to confirm it is correct.
- Click on “Done” to drop the keyboard.
- Click on Create Wallet and wait as your wallet loads.
- For the secure Blockchain wallet, you can create a PIN. Additionally, you can enable a Face ID for quicker login.
How to fix the Blockchain login problems?
A wallet identifier (also known as a wallet ID) is like a username. It would help if you had it to log into your wallet. When you sign up for a Blockchain.com Wallet, you should receive an email containing the wallet identifier that prompts you to verify your email address if you did not receive this email and face Blockchain login problems. You need to take the below-mentioned steps to fix these issues and regain access to your wallet:
- Visit the official site of the Bloackchain.com and input your email address. If there are any wallets associated with that email address, you will receive an email that contains the identifiers.
- However if you do not know the email address associated with your wallet or do not have access to that email account hence, you must submit a request to access it.
- To request a wallet lookup from the support team, please submit a request here. Please fill out all applicable fields to the best of your knowledge and ability.
To conclude, in this blog, we shed light on the complex idea of a Blockchain wallet, and it is a safe medium to store, send and receive cryptocurrencies. Moreover, we discussed some of the benefits of the Blockchain. Finally, we hope you know the process of Blockchain Wallet login via mobile and steps to fix the Blockchain login problems.