There is very few peers to peer mobile payment apps are present. The cash app is one of them. You can use a cash app for daily expenses like paying for coffee, buying a movie ticket or splitting a bill with your friends. When someone transfers money in your cash app account, the money adds in your Cash app account. You can spend it directly from the cash app or transfer it to your bank. But transferring the money to the bank takes 2-3 business days. If you want to use your cash app balance more frequently, you need a cash app card. The cash app card is issued by VISA and works like any bank debit card.
Cash app card is free, easy to use and you can simply order a cash app card from your cash app. Follow the segment if you want to know how to order a cash app card.
How To Get A Cash App Card:
To get a cash app card to follow these steps.
- Launch a cash app on your mobile phone.
- Tap on the cash card icon at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- you will see a button at the bottom of the new page labeled as “Get free cash card”.
- You can choose a color for your card between black or white.
- You can customize your card by displaying your hashtag name on it and by signing it. Confirm the action by tapping “Tap to customize”.
- Draw your signature and add stamp by tapping the smiley button given under the signature box then tap next to proceed.
- Now enter the mailing address where you want to receive your cash app card.
- Confirm your first and last name to print on your card.
- Verify your details given by you, to confirm tap “continue”.
- Now you will get a message in-app that your card number is ready and you will get your card within 10 business days.
Cash App Fees by Type of Payment:
After knowing how to get a cash app card. we must also aware of charges of cash app per transaction. However personal transaction is free of cost but there are certain charges on other transactions.
Type of transaction Rate.
|Personal payments (send/receive)||Free|
|Business payments||2.75% – paid by the recipient|
|Payments from a credit card||3% – paid by the sender|
AS we can see from the above table there are no charges on personal transactions and minimal charges on other transactions that’s why more and more people turn up towards Cash App card due to its convenience and ease of use. Hopefully, after going through the above article now you are able to answer the query on how to get a cash app card.