eBay Account Login
eBay is leading multinational e-commerce cooperation based in the United States, which gives users a magnificent eBay world. It opens endless possibilities for browsing and purchasing items throughout the entire world. It is an extremely popular e-commerce site for selling and buying a broad range of products.
But, as we know that popularity does not come alone; it brings problems as well. And registering and signing in to eBay is a responsible task that all users must complete. So if you don’t know how to create an eBay account, then here in this article, you can learn about all the required steps for this. Moreover, you will also know how to navigate this situation if you forgot the eBay account password.
How to Set up an eBay Account?
Registering an eBay account seems a somewhat complicated task. You must provide your personal data for service and guarantee the status of your financial account for successfully signing in to eBay online.
However, the registration procedure by itself is easy and secure when properly performed. Just read the guidelines below for making a good and safe account. To sign in eBay account firstly, follow the next steps:
1. Go to www.eBay.com.
2. On the top left part of the screen, hit “Register” to register a new account.
3. To register with an email, type in your first and last name, email, and password. Alternatively, you can register using a Facebook account or Google account by clicking the “Continue with Facebook” button or the “Continue with Google” button on the right side.
4. Once you’ve typed in your information, you’ll be redirected to the eBay home page.
5. You can now begin to buy and sell items and personalize your account via the “My eBay” button at the top-right-hand side of the screen.
6. After this click on “My eBay” to set-up an account.
How can I sign in to eBay Using My eBay Login?
To perform eBay log in with your existing eBay account, do the following steps:
- On the eBay main page, find and click the blue “Sign in” link located just over the logo
- They should then enter their email address or username, along with a valid password
- Next select Sign In – but if that doesn’t work, there are a few options to check.
- Sometimes users enter the incorrect details such as password details and email id hence, check all the details that you enter and make sure there are no spelling errors.
- Those who have recently changed their eBay username or password might be using a browser that might remember the old information.
What if I forget the password from My eBay Login?
If you are unsure of your eBay account password and facing eBay account login issues, please also read some security tips and advice on the eBay website itself. Moreover, below are some of the users to recover the eBay account password:
- Click the “Sign in” option on the main page.
- On the eBay login page, press the blue line “Forgot your password?” just under the password field.
- Follow the instructions appearing.
- If this problem occurs more than once, read the “My eBay Login Security Tips” section below.
- Following these simple rules, you can ensure the safety and security of your eBay account and somewhat protect your eBay sign-in data from transgression to some unscrupulous hands.
To sum up, eBay gives users options- private and business accounts. It is simple to set up an account, and we hope now, after reading this blog, you can create an account on eBay. Moreover, if there are any eBay login issues, you can fix them.